martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Some Faerie Tale



It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I fell in love with this picture of Eugenio Recuenco's (above) months ago and was planning on posting it here... and then, just last week in photography class, we saw the other, by Tim Walker (below) with the same subject.
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean, is this (Recuenco's) is the sweetest picture I've ever seen. I love the soft light, the blueish colours and the faerie tale it is about, especially because it's a faerie tale my generation doesn't seem to remember much, perhaps because there's no Disney film about it (giggles).

Es algo curioso lo que siente mi ser. Me enamoré de la foto de Eugenio Recuenco (arriba) hace meses y planeaba postearla aquí y, ¡hale!, justo la semana pasada vemos la de Tim Walker (abajo) en clase de fotografía.
En fin. Me encanta la de Recuenco por la luz suave, los tonos azulados y el tema. Es un cuento de hadas que me parece especialmente entrañable ya que no es muy conocido, quizá porque no tiene película (risas).


Some more faerie tales by Recuenco:

 Algunos otros cuentos de hadas de Recuenco:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario